Saturday, December 22, 2012

Last minute Christmas rush recipes



This Saturday and Sunday are my big grocery shop prep days. Are you making your big grocery trips this weekend to? If so, and if you are in search of some options for Christmas eve supper or Christmas morning brunch, etc may I suggest the recipes below?

  • Morton Family Strata (assembled the night before, it makes for a very easy Christmas morning brunch for a crowd)
  • Scalloped potatoes (would go quite nicely with a Christmas ham)
  • Scones (these will keep overnight unbaked in the fridge and in the morning, while kids tear into presents, the adults can enjoy fresh baked scones and that much needed cup of coffee)
  • Chocolate croissants (so easy and a fun breakfast luxury for kids to help make) 
More Christmas cookie options: 
When I look over the year, getting to share recipes and ideas together with you, readers and friends, is one of my greatest joys. Thanks for taking time to stop by the blog and I love your comments. 
I wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment