Monday, April 16, 2012

daffodils in Spring

For the past few years, I have taken a spring trip to visit my older sister in Seattle. It is one of my favorite weekends of the year. We have the best time just being together and adventuring around. She is a phenomenally creative and amazing person. I return home charged up and full of love. Sadly, this spring the trip did not work out.

As the weeks go on, I find myself missing our time together more and more.
Which is why this morning I dug up pictures of our visit to the daffodil fields in Skagit Valley- a seemingly endless sea of golden yellow.







I also met this lovely cow (bull?) I think it must be a pretty nice life to live next to daffodil fields.



 Look at the eyelashes! (Yes, I got a little closer to the cow/bull than my sister would've liked.)

No comments:

Post a Comment