Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy November!



Are you as excited about Thanksgiving as I am? It is my favorite holiday. (Also, the day after Thanksgiving is the best post-holiday day of the year too.)

I love how straightforward the holiday is- it is about a great meal and being thankful. Last night I started to read this book on Thanksgiving. Made me even more excited ! For dinner, I may or may not have made a big pan of roasted brussel sprouts just like the ones pictured above.

I am always curious, what is your favorite dish for Thanksgiving?
I find people tend to be pretty fanatical about the sides and the way they're prepared. I love that too ! For example, my sisters and I are obsessed with green bean casserole. Any other day of the year, you'd be hard pressed to find me with canned green beans and cream of mushroom soup in my kitchen, but on Thanksgiving? I triple that casserole dish up. It makes the best leftovers. I am giddy just thinking about it. Would love to hear all about your Thanksgiving traditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment